Bk7nh2QefqCFPaaGEbm7yQUogfY Travel Time! | allabout4you

Saturday 19 March 2016

Travel Time!

Posted by Admin on 16:34
It's that time of the year. You know, the time of the year when you pick where to go on vacation, right? That means that a lot of people are planning trips, and getting things ready for those trips. It means looking for, and finding, a number of things - that perfect hotel room, the best bathing suit, new flip flops, and of course, bags to pack all of your stuff in. If you're anything like me, you like to be organized.

Having been on a couple of cruises, I know that it can be important to have everything set so that you don't waste time or effort looking for something that you might have actually left behind. It gets chaotic when you are staying somewhere away from home, so having what you need at the tip of your fingers is something to plan for.

One way we plan for the perfect trip is to pack outfits for my kids and myself into large ziploc bags. This helps keep things organized and it lets us just hand a bag, containing an entire outfit to a kid, who then can get dressed. Something else I like to have when I travel is the right container for all of my toiletries.

This is important because I like to be clean, but I also like to make sure nothing leaks into my other stuff, like clothing, that I've packed.

Recently I got the chance to try out a new toiletry bag, the #DoDoToiletrBag, and I must admit that I am kind of impressed. Not only does this little bag zip up to form a small profile that fits into any larger bag, but it contains multiple pockets that let you segment the different personal care items that you will be taking with you. It also comes with a soap container and a toothbrush topper to protect your toothbrush.

There's a netted pocket with a zipper and two pockets for larger items, a smaller zippered compartment and a hanger to hang the entire bag up in the bathroom of where you will be staying.

Overall we like this and will be taking it with us everywhere! Can't wait for vacation to get here now. If you're looking for a great travel bag for your toiletries, be sure to pick up one of these. http://www.amazon.com/Toiletry-Travel-Size-Hanging-Toiletries/dp/B017D9G3T2/ie=UTF8?m=A2WF5KXMZXBWN4&keywords=toiletry+bag

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comments

 

Bc

Recent Comments

Labels

Labels

111

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe Now: poweredby

© 2010 allabout4you Template by My Blogger Tricks