Bk7nh2QefqCFPaaGEbm7yQUogfY Great Headache Helper: Pillow Cool Gel Mat | allabout4you

Saturday 13 February 2016

Great Headache Helper: Pillow Cool Gel Mat

Posted by Admin on 07:18
I am one of the many Americans who suffer from both allergies and migraine headaches. The search for something to help with the pain is ongoing, but the main staples I have now are reusable ice packs and over the counter medications. While these things do work, in time, there has to be a better way. Technology marches forward, so my headache remedies should march forward too, right? Well let me tell you just how excited I was when I was offered the chance to review the Feb Frosty Pillow Gel Mat - Cooling Pillow Mat this past week. When it arrived I immediately opened it up and put it in the cover that it comes with. It's a nice cover, not at all plasticy or crinkly, which is something I was worried about. It's soft, making this so much more than just a pillow mat. It can be used outside of my pillow too, which makes the cover a very big part of why I love this so much.
It's a good thing I put it in the freezer too, because the headache began to develop shortly after dinner. Thankfully I made it to bed time, and I really hoped that this new mat would help. It really, really did. After putting it on my pillow, I found that I didn't have to try to balance an ice pack on my head and fall asleep at the same time. In very little time, with limited pain, I was able to fall asleep and stay asleep for a while. A few hours passed and I woke, got up to take more medicine, and came back to bed to find that the mat was still very cool. Once again I was able to fall asleep without issue. Thank you to the seller of this amazing product for giving me the opportunity to test it out. I highly recommend this to anyone with headaches or migraines. You can save 30% right now with the code 30TMSN15.

If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.




Widget by BloggerTipAndTrick



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for comments

 

Bc

Recent Comments

Labels

Labels

111

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FeedBurner FeedCount

Subscribe Now: poweredby

© 2010 allabout4you Template by My Blogger Tricks